Monday

Where has the year went...

As I am sitting here looking at all the leaves on the ground, I am amazed that it is already November 1st. Time just seems to fly by, and there is soo much yet to be done around here.

After conference's at both Wa-Nee and Goshen schools this past week, everyone was in need of a little R and R. With a long weekend and the time change, they were able to get a few extra hours of sleep!

Matt and the kids just finished Fall Break this past weekend (the above mentioned long weekend), and we were finally able to paint our living room walls! We have been saying the past couple years that we were going to do them, but we just never made them a priority. I had chosen the color Macadamia some time ago, and what a wonderful color it is! Now, if I could just do something about those leaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment