Tuesday

I'm Thankful for my immediate family...

So many times your immediate family can get overlooked in the thankfulness department. Parents get busy with the day to day raising of the children; Disciplining them, and teaching them right from wrong. We need to make sure we are taking the time to be thankful for what God has entrusted to us (our children) and letting them know what they mean to us. (The same can be said of our spouses!)

Noah - I am so thankful that he is our "firstborn"...He is responsible, loving, kind, considerate, and always looks out for his sister's when they are away from home. He is the protective older brother at the playground and on the bus.

Hope - I am so thankful that she is our "middle" child...She is responsible, loving, and ever the caretaker of her sister. She has a love for animals and a heart for those that are hurting.

Faith - I am so thankful that she is the "baby" of the family...She is responsible, yet fun-loving and carefree, and usually warms right up to kids and makes friends easily. She also likes to make sure everyone is included in the fun.

Matt - I am so thankful that he is the "provider" of the family...It can never be said that he is not dedicated to his work. He found something he loves doing, and it just so happens he gets paid doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment