It doesn't always happen, in fact, it is a rare occasion. I love waking up in the morning before the kids and having a few moments to myself to collect my thoughts for the day. You can actually sit and listen to the clock ticking! Who knew during the day that the clock made that sound?
Our kids have always been early risers, so some mornings unless I am up at the crack of dawn, they are usually coming in our room and waking us up. I have been getting up at 4:30/4:45 this past week to exercise with a friend, so usually when I get home the kids are up anyway. Although I enjoy the quiet in my van driving to her house, it's just not the same as quiet in my house! Thank-you God for quiet mornings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4:30? 4:45? Okay, you win the award for earliest riser. LOL! I thought my 5:45 was early.
ReplyDelete