skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday
Thankful for friends...
Today I am reminded of how God has blessed me with such good friends. Friends are a unique relationship...some may come and some may go, but some are with you for a lifetime. As with family, God did not intend us to do life alone...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(15)
►
July
(15)
►
2011
(24)
►
October
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
2010
(64)
►
November
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(47)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(22)
I am Thankful for...
Thankful for another year of life...
Thankful for...
Thankful...
Isaiah 40:11
No title
Thankful for...
Upward's Basketball and Cheerleading
Thankful for Seasons...
Thankful for...
Thankful for...
Thankful for the stars...
Thankful for Music...
Thankful for quiet mornings...
Thankful for a Day of Rest!
Thankful for my Health...
Thankful for the freedom...
Thankful for friends...
I'm Thankful for My Parents...
I'm Thankful for my immediate family...
Thanksgiving...
Where has the year went...
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
Blogs I Read...
...the boys and more
Discovering Liz
Give me today...
It's a Small World
My Crazy Blessed Life as a Jar of Clay
Plugged in With L.I.F.E
THE SOPHISTICATED COUNTRY GIRL
They're Only Little For A Little While
We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We have It All!
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment