Parents are a wonderful gift God gave us! I'm sure for some, growing up it didn't always seem that way. But God knew what he was doing when he created families, we were not meant to do life alone.
I am so thankful for my Mom...She is such a strong, caring, and loving person. Growing up, and even now, she was always doing for her family, for others. She is such an excellent caretaker, and can always be depended upon if you need anything.
They say opposites attract, and in a way I guess that's true, but my Dad and Mom have a lot of the same qualities. I guess that's why I turned out so great! :)
I am so thankful for my Dad...He is very dependable, and also a loving person. He could also be called a caretaker, but in a manly way! If there is ever a need by a family member, he is always there to help.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment