Monday

The Sound of Music



Sunday afternoon, after church, the girls and I went to Wagon Wheel Theater in Warsaw to see The Sound of Music with my parents. An old family friend, Jennie Sophia Yoder Grunseth was performing as Maria, and her mom, Susan Hepler Yoder was performing as the Mother Abbess.

The girls faces were smiling when they realized we were in the 4th row...they couldn't believe we were so close (last time they had sat a few rows back). Grandma and Grandpa made sure they had snacks for the performance, and they looked so grown up sitting there.

The girls had seen Jennie perform in Cinderella, and were excited to see her in this as well. They were on the edge of their seats throughout the performance...I am excited to think I have 2 future theater attenders in the family!

After the show, when they were getting their picture taken with "Maria" (Jennie), they were happy to hear she would stop by soon for another visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment