

Sunday while us girls were at the "Theater", Matt and Noah headed over to Southbend to the College Football Hall of Fame. They had been wanting to go for some time, and this was the perfect opportunity. They both had on their Ohio State jersey's, and Noah was so excited, this would be his first time there.
Surprisingly, it was not that busy for a Sunday afternoon! They even had special activities going on for Christmas, and Noah got to decorate and eat a Christmas cookie!
A note from Matt:
Noah and I had a blast together! It was fun having a day where it was just us guys. I enjoyed watching Noah explore all the history of college football. Plus, we happened to go during a time where they had the "Bucks and the Blue" exhibit. It was a special room designated for experiencing the rich tradition of the Ohio State/Michigan rivalry (which Ohio State has dominated the last decade).
Of course the best part was being with our son and having a chance to talk to him. He's a great kid and I look forward to spending more one-on-one time with him in the future. Noah you're awesome and I love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment