Yesterday morning (Sunday), Hope woke up with a stomach ache. Matt was already staying home with Noah so he could get some extra rest, we didn't want him missing the church musical last night.
Faith and I went on to church by ourselves, she helped me teach the 1st grade class during first hour. I kept her with me while I went to service 2nd hour, I had left my "ID Card" at home, which I needed to show to pick her up out of her class if I put her in.
Needless to say, Hope threw up while we were at church that morning, and continued to do so the rest of the day, all while running a fever. I stayed home with her last night during the musical and Matt took the other two. Faith looked so grown up in her Christmas dress - I told Hope she would be able to wear her same dress next Sunday.
Long story short? The Christmas musical went well, and Faith ended up throwing up about 2 hours after they got home from it...and continued all through the night.
I am slowing down and close to running on empty, which could explain the "jilted" writing this morning. I have been battling some type of sinus cold myself, and can somewhat feel the flu coming on. I just keep "pushing" that feeling down, I cannot get sick right now, life must go on!





No comments:
Post a Comment