This week we are about to embark on a busy time of the year...Upward Basketball and for the first time, Upward Cheerleading!
Matt is coaching Noah's team this year, and I will be coaching the girls team, squad, what do you call cheerleader groups? :) I was assured that I do not need any cheering abilities to be their head coach, let's hope that's true.
Between practices, games, Wednesday night church and Sunday morning church, we will be in Nappanee 5 times during the week. Talk about living out of your vehicle!
Speaking of vehicle... As I was sitting down to type this post earlier this evening, I received a phone call from Matt that him and the kids had been in a minor accident (fender bender). The kids were a little shook up, this was the first accident for all 3 of them, but thankfully that was all. No one was hurt, and the van did not have that much damage (so far to the naked eye - we shall see after it is looked at).





No comments:
Post a Comment